Saturday, March 17, 2012

Solid Black V Shaped UFO Seen By Two Witnesses Over Brantford Ontario

 
Date:  March 14, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hello, my name is (name removed). I was with my friend last night, Wednesday March 14th 2012. We are in Brantford. As we were walking home, my friend was showing me the planet Mars.
 
I started to see something move, but I thought I just looked at the sky too long and was going crazy. I tapped him quickly and asked him if he could see that, and kept pointing before it disappeared. He saw it too.
 
It was V shaped, black, solid, letting off light and it was silent. Seconds later it just sped off and was gone.  
 
I’ve been researching this and some people are saying they see them before thunderstorms. Well now in Brantford, its thunder storming and it began to thunderstorm late last night. Thanks. 
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment