Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Red Lights Spotted And Filmed Over Nanaimo British Columbia (Picture)

 
Date:  March 19, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
I saw what you were describing and got a weak picture of it it was cloudy and raining here when they were spotted a number of people in my building saw them as well I can be reached at (contact information removed).
 
Additional Information:
 
The one light is just of center of the picture, and the other one is more above it to the left. If you zoom in on the picture it becomes more pronounced.
 
 
Photo Left: Click on the image for larger view.
 
My girlfriend called to me to see the lights and at first 2 bright orange-red lights were over the hospital area (I was facing the hospital from the other side of Duffrin Cr school) 
 
They moved to slowly and in irregular patterns which rule out aircrafts for they danced around one another, but they did move to opposite sides.
 
One hovered and went up and down then disappeared. They looked to be approximately 200 feet in the air near the end of the display. A third one appeared, bigger than the others.
 
It came from the direction of Hollyst. I believe best description I can think of for them, is that they reminded of those large red candles that glow orange in the middle when lit but the they just didn't fly off they disappeared.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I saw this too from Brentwood Bay - it was dancing in the sky and changing shapes / colors for about 20 minutes. Sometimes getting very bright and other times fading out. I have a video of it.

    ReplyDelete