Friday, March 30, 2012

Orange Glowing Ball Of Light Over Pembroke Ontario

 
Date:  Mid to late Summer 2010 (?)
Time:  Evening.
 
My friend and I both saw an orange glowing ball in the sky (very similar, if not exactly the same thing these folks witnessed) about 2 years ago in the evening.
 
We were on his back deck having a smoke when we looked up and both saw it. We were at his house, right near the corner of Mary St. and Trafalgar. Oh and this was mid to late summer.
 
Additional Information:
 
Hi Again Brian.
 
You're very much welcome. The exact address if you would like to street view the location is: (removed exact address) Pembroke, ON, Canada.
 
If you go down the road a bit to get a look at the garage of the place, you can get a pretty good idea of where we were. We were on the other side of the garage on the back deck which you will be unable to see.
 
While looking at the house (as a point of reference for you) the area that the orange glowing ball was seen was off in the distance to the upper left of the roof of the house, towards Petawawa (which means it could potentially have something to do with the military base that is there (in Petawawa), even though I worked on the base for about two years and never saw anything like it while I was working there).
 
Hope I made that clear enough and feel free to message me again if you have further questions.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is quite a late comment.. but I believe i saw the exact same thing that same night. At least i'm sure it was about the same year. I was driving home from work and witnessed a large glowing orangish/red sphere/fireball travelling to the right of my car, I thought at first it was the reflection of the moon in my window somehow, but then I saw it fly behind 3 silos before disappearing behind a treeline.
    I didn't really think much of it at the time, but the next day I was talking to a friend who lives just down the road, before i said anything about what i had witnessed, he told me that he and 2 other friends saw a "giant fireball" hovering above their house for about 30 secs before disappearing. At midnight, the exact same time i witnessed my orange fireball. This is when i recounted my similar story to him.

    Anyways, It was probably the strangest thing i've seen other than the star i was watching one night that flared up bright yellow to about the size of the moon and slowly sank below the horizon.

    Those 2 things are the only strange "ufo" type things i've ever witnessed in the Pembroke area, but i thought it worth mentioning when i randomly came across this article.

    ReplyDelete