Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Orange Colored Lights Seen From Little Bluff Park In Prince Edward County Ontario (Illumination Flares)

 
Date:  March 27, 2012
Time:  4:20 a.m.
 
I saw the light from my house and thinking that there was a fire at the cement plant. I grabbed my camera and went for a drive.
 
A half hour later I arrived near Little Bluff Park in Prince Edward County.
 
 
Picture Left: Click on the photo for larger view.
 
The lights went out after a little while and as I sat waiting for their return, a low flying plane came in from the west (direction of Trenton Air Base) it began to circle the area over the lake.
 
The lights were very bright and settled slowly to the water, except for one of them which fell from a great height and went straight down.
 
You can see the smoke reflecting off the light in the pictures attached, which leads me to think it's flares. I don't imagine that UFOs are running on diesel fuel. Thanks.
 
Picture Left: Click on the photo for larger view.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
 
 
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment