Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Orange Colored Fireball Broke Into 3 Pieces Over Toronto Ontario

 
Date:  November 2011
Time:  6:00 p.m.
 
I saw something similar, but was in November and was when we had a meteor shower, and I was told it was a meteor, but when I saw it, it was right over my head.
 
It looked like in our atmosphere and it was the brightest thing I ever seen in sky.
 
It was an orange fireball and broke into 3 pieces and it just went out.
 
I saw it about 5 to 6 second, its was slow moving and came from west to the east. The time was 6:00 p.m. eastern time. I saw it near the Toronto airport, but I knew for a fact, it was not an airplane.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
 
 
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment