Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Massive V Shaped UFO Over The Water Just Passed Mill Bay Vancouver Island British Columbia

 
Date:  Ten years ago (roughly 2002)
Time:  Around 10:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.

Hi there, Interesting read in the paper yesterday and these do exist. These objects have been coming to the island for awhile now.

I did not personally witness the visit to Parksville, but I have seen one of these about 16 years ago on my way back to Victoria (at the time).

Both of us saw it. It was late around 10:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. at the time, just passed Mill Bay and starting to head up the Malahat, when we looked over (towards the water on the right hand side) and saw these huge red and white lit lights, V shaped thing, suspended in the sky over the tree line, quite close to the highway.

There was no noise and it was absolutely massive whatever it was. It was there for a few minutes and then it was gone. I can totally vouch for what the people saw, no doubt in my mind.

I even sent the link to my ex and his reaction was “holy crap!”. My ex seems to believe that we had lost time somehow, but I think it was mostly due to slowing down to get a good look, because I wasn’t going to pull over and actually stop.

The only thing I can come away with after this experience is, feeling like we are a proverbial ant farm and  the government couldn’t own a garage big enough to house that in, nor would they have the tech to have something so big floating in the air and make no noise.

It just defies description really and a little mind blowing to realize that we are not alone in this universe.

Thanks for the read in the paper, I am definitely not crazy and neither are they. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment