Sunday, March 18, 2012

Large Orange Tinted Object And Other UFOs Seen Over Cambridge Ontario

 
Date: March 17, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hi, I just saw your post from 2010, hopefully this is still an active account. I saw the same thing you described last night, March 17, 2012, also over Cambridge, a large orange tinted light, bigger than a star, bigger than even Venus looks right now.
 
It moved straight up and then across the sky until we couldn't see it anymore, five minutes after that, to the south, we saw three crafts of some sort, with randomly flashing lights, not consistent blinking like planes.
 
They were sort of zigzagging around in one area before taking off much faster than a plane and completely silent. 
 
It was wild, my son and I were completely blown away! Of course I didn't have a camera (you never do when you need one, the camera in my phone stopped working yesterday, coincidentally).
 
We actually saw something similar to the one I first described, about six months ago, but it was white light instead of orange. 
 
It's very exciting, I hope I am lucky enough to see more one day, and to have a working camera with me when I do!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment