Friday, March 23, 2012

Entire Sky Lit Up Over Stratford Ontario

 
Date:  March 20, 2012
Time:  3:00 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: This is in regards to the sighting in London, Ontario. At exactly 3:00 a.m., March 20th, 2012 when the entire sky lit up like it was 7:45 a.m.
 
This light lasted between 3-5 seconds. I was up getting a glass of water when I noticed this. I thought it was odd because the sky was free of clouds that night. I believe the object was a meteor, but I am not sure what it was.
 
I just find it odd that I witnessed this and then found out less than 24 hours later there was a UFO seen in London, 45 minutes away. Perhaps the two go hand in hand.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment