Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bright Light Moves Around In The Sky Over Brampton Ontario

 
Date:  March 30, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hi, I was reading a post about the light changing color in the sky in Brampton, Ontario last night. My wife and I were sitting in our bedroom with the window open when at the same time we both noticed a very, very bright white light just sort of hovering in the sky over Pearson.
 
Were not to far, about ten minutes north, what was really weird is that my wife had noticed it too. I'm usually getting picked on for looking and and being interested in these types of things.
 
The way the light was just sort of sitting was very eerie. I've never seen light stay in one spot, other then a helicopter, even still the way it sat and the light that was emitting was nothing I had ever seen before.
 
Then I had noticed several other smaller lights over the sky closer to our apartment, but I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me. Not too long after noticing the bright light, I heard a very deep deep noise.
 
I don't know how to explain. Once I noticed that the light, it started moving first to the left, and right, up and down then random direction then finally it started flying north and was out of sight.
 
It was a very creepy feeling I was getting. I tried to just shrug it off and not think about it too much, until I turned on the news the next morning and there was a huge power outage.
 
I don't know what caused it, or if hydro said what caused it, but immediately my thoughts jumped back to that.
 
One thing I've noticed, a lot of people kind of say the same area, anyways that's what I saw. Sorry for rambling. And yes very very eerie.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I am so glad to find this post on-line... I am not alone!
    The question is: what's going on? why in Brampton?
    In less than two weeks, this is the second time I have seenstrange lights hovering... at first, I thought to be stars... but AGAIN, I was wrong... I kept watching the sky for about an hour until it disappear at 2:39am, then they ( 2 of them) came back for about 5 more minutes and left again.
    I was shaking head to toe... believe me! It's amazing and at the same time, scary...
    My husband is one of those non-believers and so are many friends of mine... so before they REALLY believe I am crazy...I won't say anything anymore...

    ReplyDelete