Friday, March 23, 2012

Black Colored Boomerang UFO Spotted Flying Over Cambridge Ontario

 
Date:  March 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
Hello Brian, my name is (name removed).  I read your story this morning and was intrigued. I live in Cambridge Ontario, Canada. Last night around 9:30 p.m. (March 21/2012) I was in my girlfriends backyard checking out a cool astrology app I got for my iPhone.
 
I was looking towards my northwest at some star systems. After a few minutes, my girlfriend started freaking out and pointed out a boomerang shaped craft heading from south to north. It was moving at a good rate of speed.
 
The craft was a flat black color, silent and had no lights. I may add that it was a clear night with no clouds in the sky. This was not a big flock of birds. It was moving faster then any bird can ever fly.
It's elevation was approximately 600-700 feet and was about 70-80 yards from wing tip to wing tip. It was hard to tell because everything happened so fast.

This was the first craft I've ever seen, and same goes for my girlfriend. It was unbelievable! Hopefully I can see it again and maybe catch it on video. Hope to hear more stories like it.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment