Saturday, February 18, 2012

Unknown Red Light Seen Over Mount Seymour North Vancouver British Columbia

 
Date:  February 10, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Circle.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was sitting on my couch looking at Seymour Mountain when I noticed a bright red light. It looked like it was just sitting there.
 
I half hour later my friend came over and I brought it up to her because I have never seen that before.
 
She said she saw it to when she was driving to my house. So we turned to Google and found out someone in Surrey, B.C. saw the same thing. We are waiting for it to come back.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment