Saturday, February 18, 2012

Two Objects/Lights Flying Over Port Hope Ontario

 
Date:  N/A
Time:  Evening.
 
I live in Garden Hill and I am constantly watching for things in the sky. I go to Port Hope almost everyday. One evening when I looked up into the sky, to look for UFOs, I instantly saw two of them flying together high above Port Hope.
 
They weren't very bright and didn't do anything crazy besides move together in unison, like two stars together. I know satellites, and I know planes, these weren't either of those, and these were moving together at the same pace and were quite distinguishable.
 
I have yet to see one up close though. I look forward to the day actually. Port Hope is a hot spot. They must be monitoring the radioactivity, I also believe that. Keep your eyes open.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment