Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thinly Shaped Orange Crescent Object Over Ottawa Ontario (Waxing Crescent Moon)

 
Date:  February 23, 2012
Time:  6:45 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Crescent moon.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Sitting in my living having a conversation with my friend, I noticed out of the corner of my eye a thinly shaped orange crescent.
 
But instead of being to the left or right, it was down, like a smile. Confused, I asked my friend if there was an eclipse or something tonight. Looking at me funny, she responded with no, and that I was looking out west, the moon wouldn't be on this side yet.

So I got up, went to the window to get a closer look, to which the shape got violent bright and looked to be tilting itself to the right. Once it was completed shift sideways, and faded into what looked like a faint star before completely disappearing.

I’m pretty skeptical most of the time and always talk myself out of actually seeing a UFO, but this was clear as day in the sky.
 
Vike Factor Note: Current Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent, 4 % of full Moon. Thursday February 23, 2012.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment