Monday, February 20, 2012

Sky Changes Color Over Brampton Ontario

 
Date:  January 28, 2012
Time:  2:00 a.m.
 
Hello, I stumbled onto your site Vike Factor while searching Google for “Ontario sky changes color January 29, 2012.
 
Very interesting site. Well last night I was out front of my house at 2:00 a.m. having a smoke (Brampton) when all of a sudden the whole sky changed color for about 2 seconds, was a dull orange brown, bright though, but dull.
 
Kind of like a color you would see in a photo with not enough lighting. It’s very hard to explain actually, as I looked at the sky, it kind of felt like the lights of my house went off behind me, dark.
 
I don’t know if it was an effect, because of the sky because when I turned around to face the front door the lights were on. I’m having a hard time trying to put this to words, it was very eerie, I have never seen anything like this and it caught me off guard actually, kind of startling.
 
It was only for a couple seconds, but I felt amazed and eerie at the same time. Any way I’m just wondering if maybe someone else may have seen this or you got any reports of something similar. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment