Thursday, February 16, 2012

Round Ball Shaped Object With Lights Over Innisfil Ontario

 
Date:  Around February 7-10, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving to Barrie on one of the side roads in Innisfil last week, not sure the date, but it was around 7-9. When overhead I saw a round shape like a ball with 3 or 4 white lights and one green.
 
It might have been a helicopter, but I slowed down to a crawl, rolled my window down and didn’t hear a single noise. The flight pattern was the smoothest I’ve ever seen. If anyone else saw this or knows what I saw it would be cool to know what this was.
 
I do believe in Extraterrestrial life on other planets, aren't we proof enough that life (does) exist in the universe.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment