Sunday, February 26, 2012

Red Light Spotted Over Vermilion Alberta

 
Date:  September 22, 2011
Time:  Approx: 6:45 p.m.
 
I spotted something exactly like that in Vermilion, Alberta my friends got it on video, but it is not high quality. I saw it on September 22nd at about 6:45 p.m.
 
Then I went to my friends the next day and they saw it to, and they had it recorded. Creepy because the way you explained it is exactly how I saw it. I heard after I saw it that it was spotted in California 2 weeks earlier.
 
I was just coming home from the fall supper my school holds and I looked into the sky and so this red light drifting across the sky, but when I got the camera it was to late.
 
You can contact me at (email removed) believe me I know what I saw and well, my friend’s parents have the video.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment