Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Massive Blue White Object/Light Flew Over Parc Jeanne-Mance Montreal Quebec

 
Date:  February 28, 2012
Time:  After 10:00 p.m.
 
Dear Brian, I saw what you saw on Tuesday night. It was so strange. I was walking down Esplanade just next to Parc Jeanne-Mance, and it looked like it was right above me, just in front of me. 
 
First I thought of my mother, who just passed away.
 
It was so quiet all around right after I saw it, like everything was still and silent. Than I thought perhaps the military base on Rachel was setting off flares. 
 
But then I realized that would probably not be legal to do in the middle of the city.

I have been looking on the internet to see whether it was a solar flare or what. It was too big and too close to be a shooting star, but it kind of looked like a massive blue/white shooting star, but not with a round head, more like with several.

What do you think it was? Your post is the first reference I to it that I found on the internet.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment