Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Long Green Colored Light And Then A Large Blast In The Sky Over LaSalle Montreal Quebec

 
Date:  February 28, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:10 p.m.
 
Hi, I was looking out the window last night around 10:00 p.m. when I saw a long green light in the sky – 2 to 4 seconds – looked like a UFO and then a big blast.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, I’ve emailed you once today. I hope you get this email.
  
I was watching a TV and when I took a look out my window, I saw a green bright light appear. The green light got extended and then there was a blast (green light).

I thought that something that crashed or flashed in to the sky.

I could not believe what I saw. I realize that I’m not the only one that saw something last night. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment