Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Green Ball Of Light With Long Prominent Tail Seen Over Ottawa River Parkway Ontario

 
Date:  February 28, 2012
Time:  10:10 p.m.
 
Hello, I too witnessed this shooting green ball.

I was driving east bound on the Ottawa River Parkway just in line with the Health Canada buildings before the Parkdale off ramp.  The time was 10:10 PM.

I noticed to what I thought was simply a shooting star to my right (looking out my passenger side windshield). I had time to say to myself “wow a shooting star”.  That turned into “holy crap, the ball is glowing green and has a long prominent tail. 

The green ball was then surrounded by a bright red circle and shortly after disappeared.  The entire scene lasted about 2-3 seconds.  My first reaction after was that this thing was so low it was bound to hit somewhere.  That’s when I researched this morning and found your blog.


If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment