Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Flashing Green Light Surrounded By Red Ones Seen West Of Cobourg Ontario

 
Date:  February 29, 2012
Time:  12:10 a.m.
 
That is so weird. At around 12:10 a.m. I was zooming back home from Ottawa with my daughter in a rented truck. We were just west of Cobourg (across the highway from a truck rest stop). I saw a flashing green light surrounded by red lights.
 
For some funny reason I thought it was the police (because I was speeding) and that the light was coming from behind me. I looked at the passenger side mirror and then my drivers side mirror, trying to get my bearings.
 
Then I realized that I wouldn't be able to see the light through a rear view because it was cargo van. It then occurred to me that the light was speeding towards me from in front and above. I looked at it again and it was gone.
 
The entire episode lasted no more than maybe 6-10 seconds.
 
Just as I was thinking, what the heck, my daughter said, wow look at those lights above us. I said yes i see it. She said, no seriously (we kid around alot) and I started describing what I had witnessed, so did she. We both knew right away that something out of the norm had just happened.
 
I asked her to look on the net to see if anyone else had witnessed these strange aerial lights and just a few moments ago, she pointed me to this site.
 
I knew for sure we had both seen it and the postings on here (although not all the same) confirm it.
 
My name is (name removed) and I am not at all concerned that folks might question my first ever sighting.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment