Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Flash Of Bright Light And Object Streaked Through The Sky Over Montreal Quebec

 
Date:  February 28, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:15 p.m.
 
Last night I was driving home in the west island of Montreal (dollard des Ormeaux) corner of Brunswick and Sources blvd at approximately 10:15 p.m. and I saw a a bright and thick streak of light. It looked like if something were falling.
 
It lasted only a few short seconds and ended with a bright flash. It didn't look like was that high in the sky. More like the distance of a plane rather than stars or planets. The light did not come close to the ground.
 
The flash of light ended while still in the sky. What struck me was the thickness and brightness of the light. It was so brief, however it was remarkable! I was looking on the news to see if there were any other reports as to what this was. February 28/2012 approximately 10:15 p.m.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

4 comments:

  1. I saw it too no1 believed me, i saw it at exactly 10:12PM I was on cam with my boyfriend, he saw my reaction , i was terrified that was speechless and i started crying bcuz i was scared that it was going to fall , what i saw was a bright thick blue light with a bit of orange on one of the edge.

    IN Montreal downtown , but i was so close to me since i live on the 3rd floor. ON february 28/2012 & 10:!2 PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to fix something about my comment.

      I saw it too no1 believed me, i saw it at exactly 10:12PM I was on cam with my boyfriend,I looked at my balcony bcuz the curtains were open and he saw my reaction , i was SO terrified that I was speechless and i started crying bcuz i was scared that it was going to fall , what i saw was a bright thick blue light with a bit of orange on one of the edge. BUt BEFORE IT WAS LIKE THAT THERE WAS A BLAST OR SOMETHINg like many dots almost like firework but it wasnt.

      IN Montreal downtown , but IT was so close to me since i live on the 3rd floor. ON february 28/2012 & 10:!2 PM

      Delete
  2. I saw one today march 2nd at around 7:40 pm its was a green flashing light that flashed for about 2-3 seconds and no one beleives me :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this similar light last night 12:30. Driving through a mountain pass in B.C. Saw an very,very bright light flash through the sky. My friend in the passenger seat looked at me and said....ummm did you see that to? Glad she saw it as well. We concluded it was much to fast for any aircraft that we know of. It might be space junk falling to earth, or UFO.

    ReplyDelete