Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bright Blue Light Shines Down On Witnesses In Their Car At Orangeville Ontario

 
Date:  Summer 2003
Time:  Evening.
 
Hi. Back in 2003 I was sitting in my girlfriend's car in the driveway having a smoke. It was summer and we had the windows down. We were on the 10th side road east of Highway 10.
 
I was talking, can't remember what about when suddenly a bright blue light shone down on us, the driveway, and the front of the house. Only for about a second, and it was instantly gone. It made me stop talking mid sentence.
 
Unsure of what I had just seen, I asked my girlfriend "did you see that?" To which she responded with a very certain "yes". Just to be sure I asked her "a blue light?". Again she gave me the same "yes". We looked up and all around, but saw nothing.
 
That freaked us out, so we went inside.
 
The direction that the light was coming from, was similar to a helicopter search light, but there was no helicopter. There wasn't anything. There wasn't any noise. Just crickets.

That's my creepy story.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment