Thursday, January 12, 2012

Two Sightings Of Orange Lights Flying Through The Sky Over Cloverdale British Columbia

 
Date:  November 20, 2011 and again on December 22, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. 
 
Hi Brian, just read the report in the Cloverdale Reporter about "Strange lights over Cloverdale". I experienced a similar thing on November 20, 2011 (scrolled back on my Facebook page to see the date). I was walking alongside the Cloverdale Athletic Park at about 8:00 p.m. when a truck pulled over and a man jumped out shouting "look at that" and pointing west.
 
I turned around and saw 4 orange lights in a diamond formation moving slowly across the sky. In the meantime, the man's teenage daughter got out and watched and another truck pulled over with 2 more people in it. So 5 of us all saw the same thing for a couple of minutes. 
 
All of a sudden the lights, one by one, disappeared like someone had just flicked a switch off. I posted it on my Facebook page and heard from another Cloverdale resident that her son's friend said he saw the same thing and had pictures.
 
I asked for the pictures but never received them.
 
Then on December 22, 2011 my 19 year old son and his girlfriend came charging into the house shouting that they had just seen the same thing I had. Then my husband came in and said he saw the same thing as did several of our neighbors who were also outside that evening.
 
I don't know how much information you want, but wanted to pass on the basic information. Please feel free to contact me if you need any more information. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment