Sunday, January 1, 2012

Three Red Lights Flying In A Triangle Formation Over Centennial Beach Barrie Ontario (Video Footage)

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  12:00 a.m.
 
Greetings Brian, last night at 12:00 a.m. my girlfriend Kaitlin and I were down at Centennial Beach in Barrie watching the fireworks.

 
However, I did get it on time to record the other 2 lights that were traveling the same path and were identical in nature. I recorded video of them for approximately 2 minutes.

After these lights disappeared we noticed a lone light in the south that was closer and brighter than the others. I recorded this UFO for approximately 2 minutes as well.

Not once did any of these lights have any sound associated with them. In addition, as my girlfriend and I observed them we never once saw a strobing NAV light required by law on all flying aircraft.
 
Even after viewing the video, no strobing action was noticed. As an aviation enthusiast I can say I have never seen any sort of flying craft like this my entire life.

Feel free to message me back for any questions about what we witnessed last night or if you want a link to the videos I posted on YouTube.

Warm regards.
 
To view the witnesses video footage, please visit the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gDpkX425bU&context=C37961f1ADOEgsToPDskIPuTf7F5KygfoIx7T3pisv
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/
Just as the fireworks were nearing their end, we noticed 3 red lights flying in a triangle formation. I tried to get my camera from the car in time but was unsuccessful.

No comments:

Post a Comment