Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Round Glowing Ball Of Light With Tail Over Creemore Ontario

 
Date:  January 17, 2012
Time:  11:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
 
Hi there, my boyfriend and I saw very similar sighting just outside Creemore, Ontario this Sunday night. My father lives at the top of Lavender Hill road we were in a hot tub outside and I was looking east over the horizon sometime between 11:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. 
 
I saw a perfect round glowing ball with a long tail moving north very, very fast. We are thinking about 1500-2000 miles an hour, or three times as fast as airliner.
 
I said to my boyfriend, what the hell is that! Look what he hell is that ? Very strange.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment