Thursday, January 12, 2012

Orange Lights Seen On Three Different Occasions From Eyewitnesses Home At Cloverdale British Columbia (Pictures)

 
Date:  November 20, 2011 and December 22 and December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
Hi, we saw the orange lights over our home in Cloverdale on November 20, December 22, and December 31, 2011. The first sightings were about 8:00 p.m. when I went outside to mail some mail into the mailboxes beside our home. 
 
There were about 7 of them and flying really close together. I first thought planes but these were flying too close together and moving erratically. I ran inside to get my husband and son and they couldn't believe their eyes. 
 
By the time I ran to grab my camera (the battery was not in it, the scan card wasn't in it, etc.,) the lights were seen just barely, but I got a photo of 2 of them as they vanished over the horizon. 
 
The lights were travelling east to west and were flying in the same direction on the 22nd of December. 
 
My husband and I were walking across the street to visit and he became speechless and started pointing up to the sky. 
 
There were about 13 of them this time and he did video them.
 
The kids were all outside for New Years eve and they saw the lights on that evening and told the adults. The adults at the party couldn't believe their eyes either.

So, we have seen them 3 times in 2 months flying over Cloverdale and they were really bright orange, and flying in the same direction and looked the same.
I will attach a photo from the 20th of November. 
 
The first photo, 0432, is a blown up photo as I photo zoomed in on it to get a better look. We also have video from December 22 that my husband took.
 
Has been very interesting and a mystery to our family for a while now. We were relieved to see the report in our local paper as a lot of people haven't seen these lights and unless you've seen them yourself, it is really a bizarre sighting.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment