Sunday, January 1, 2012

Orange Light Flew Over Witnesses Home In Pembroke Ontario

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 11:50 p.m.
 
Strange lights over Pembroke, ON on New Years eve at about 11:50. I had stepped outside for a cigarette before the 12:00 countdown. I witnessed what I had at first believed to be a flare being shot over the house across the road.
 
The orange light however did not ark or diminish. I called my family out to witness this, and to see if anyone could figure out what this light was. My son-in-law who happens to be an OPP officer and former military member could not explain what the object was either.
 
We thought it could perhaps been a weather balloon that had caught fire, however the fire did not go out and object continued to rise into the sky until it finally vanished.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment