Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Object Looked Like The Sun And Seen Over Campbell's Hill Midland Ontario

 
Date:  Somewhere around Winter 2009 ?
Time:  Midday.
 
It was years ago me and my friend were snowboarding at Campbell's Hill in Midland, Ontario beside the rec center. I got to the bottom, turned around to go up the hill again and noticed what looked like 2 suns.
 
One was actually the sun the other moved very smoothly and slowly over head turning slightly and hovered above for about 2 minutes after taking 5-10 minutes to slowly cross the sky.
 
It was years ago, but me and my friend can remember it like it just happened.
 
Also around the same time of year I also seen strange lights in a few different colors spinning around something they seem to come down in a farmers field near balm beach in the concessions.
 
I watched it fly away as I drove my car closer to the area where it appeared to hover.
 
I remember seeing a big light on a farmers barn blink as the lights got closer then became fine again as the lights got further away.
 
The lights appeared to have one light shining straight towards the ground, but because the other light were so intense in the night sky it was hard to tell whether or not there actually was.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment