Sunday, January 15, 2012

Huge Fireball Falling Out Of The Sky Over Trout Creek Between Summerland And Penticton British Columbia

 
Date:  January 10, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:50 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I saw your website when I Googled "fireball January 10th"

I live in Trout Creek (between Summerland & Penticton), and I witnessed a huge fireball dropping down towards Okanagan Mountain Park at approx. 8:50 p.m. on January 10th, 2012. I didn't see anything in the news, that's why I Googled to see if anyone else saw it. 
 
I know we just finished with a meteor shower, so I thought it was from that. Let me know if you hear anything else about it. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment