Friday, January 6, 2012

Hovering Bright Light Seen By Hunter At Cape Breton Nova Scotia

 
Date:  Mid November 2011
Time:  5:30 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Light.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was early morning, approximately 20 minutes before sunrise on Creignish mountain. It was also deer season, so at that time I was making my way to my deer blind.
 
While sitting in the stand, I eventually noticed a bright light to the east, and since I knew there were no visible structures on my side of the mountain, it must have been a flying object as it was hovering above the outline of the tree's.
 
I didn't think much of it at first, and continued to scan around the field with peeled eye's and ears in anticipation of a buck, and when I looked back it was gone.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment