Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Flaming Ball Of Light Followed By A Fiery Trail Over London Ontario

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Evening.

Hello, my name is (Name removed), I’m a 16 year old resident in London, Ontario. I was watching a.movie in my living room when I looked out the window, I saw what looked to be a flaming ball of light followed by a fiery trail.

It emitted a decent radius of light and seemed so close, maybe about three doors down. It disappeared out of my sight behind the trees, but it made no sound what so ever. I think the neighbors noticed as well as I saw lights turning on, it was a bone chilling sight.

I was told it could just be a firework since it is New Years eve, but it was on fire. It  didn't seem normal, anyway, just thought I should let you know since it is similar to your post. December 31, 2011.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment