Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bright Orange Yellow Light/Object Seen Over Montreal Quebec

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  Approx: 12:25 a.m.
 
Hey there Brian, as the New Year approached, yesterday my boyfriend and I were outdoors in Montreal, Quebec waiting for the midnight fireworks. After that around 12:25 a.m. we were still looking in the sky looking to see if any stars were visible.
 
But at the same time we saw a blast of fire, a ball that was round in shape and had gas like features around it. I automatically thought it was a firework still in the air, but my partner assured me that it was too far in the sky to have been that.
 
So as we watched it I noticed that it was approximately the size of a nickel (if you held it to the sky) It was a bright orange/yellow shining light in the sky, obviously not an airplane.
 
It was moving towards the south. I kind of thought it was going to fall on us, but as it go closer it started to disappear. It then became a faded light going into the clouds. 
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment