Thursday, January 12, 2012

3 Orange Lights Observed Flying In The Sky Over Surrey British Columbia

 
Date:  December 22 or 23, 2011
Time:  Between 11:00 p.m. and midnight.
 
 
I live 2 blocks south of 60th and 181st and was getting ready for bed a couple of nights before Christmas.
 
I looked south out of my bedroom window to see if there might be any snow and saw 3 little oranges light moving very slowly, one at a time, very high in the sky.
 
The first one moved toward my house location, seemed to stop, made a 90 degree right turn and moved east. The second and third followed the same pattern.
 
I dragged my 17 year old son outside onto the deck to watch, and he thought they definitely were not airplanes, especially given the extreme right turn they each made.
 
There are very large evergreen trees blocking part of the southern sky for us, so I didn't wait around to see if there are more.
 
They moved very slowly east, but it was too cold to stand outside watching so we went back in.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment