Wednesday, October 12, 2011

White Blue With Orange Ball Of Light Observed Over Downtown Toronto Ontario

Date: October 10, 2011
Time: Between 8:00 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.

I was sitting on my balcony sometime between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. My balcony faces south towards the lake in downtown Toronto. I saw what I can only describe as a "poof" of light in two bright flashes. It literally went "poof" and was gone in a blue-orange flash.

A friend saw the 2nd flash and another friend saw a light from the corner of his eye, as he was not looking in the same direction.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, It was Monday October 10, 2011 somewhere approximately between 8:00pm-8:45 pm. This white/blue hazy opaque ball of light with an orange (almost flame like) light from within just appeared, what appeared to be mere meters away from the edge of my balcony.

It did not appear to be high in the sky, but rather right there. I live on the 23rd floor. It did not streak across the sky or come toward us, but rather just appeared, it wasn't there and then all of a sudden, there it was. As quick as it appeared it literally went "poof" and a smaller orb in similar appearance was there then it went "poof" and was gone.

There were no trails of light, similar to a shooting start or comet. I can't even explain what it was that I saw. There were 5 others with me. One of them saw the second orb and another saw the light from the corner of his eye. No one else saw anything. I was so thankful that someone else had seen what I saw and even more thankful to have found your website so I know I wasn't the only person who witnessed it.

I don't know what it was, but I'll never forget it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment