Saturday, October 8, 2011

Welland Ontario Two Bright Headlight Type UFOs (Another Eyewitness)

Date: September 23, 2008
Time: Approx: 6:15 a.m.

Hi there, relating to this post at: http://canadaufo.blogspot.com/2008/09/welland-to-niagara-falls-ontario-two.html Anyone else seeing this, please write to Brian at: sighting@telus.net

I saw this right past Matthews Dr. going over the bridge around the corner. I remember seeing a car in front of me slowing right down, just like me, and always wondered if they would post it somewhere. It definitely was not a plane or a helicopter.

I had all my windows open and there was no sound. It was extremely bright and remember only a few bright spotlights across the front of the ``ship``. It was extremely bright because the sun didn't come up yet and it was the only light around.

I almost pulled over, but didn't want to be by myself. I kept glancing in the rearview mirror as I kept driving very slow and then I glanced again and it was gone, just like that. My legs were like rubber and could barely drive. I`m glad someone else reported it!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment