Saturday, October 22, 2011

Two Small Luminous UFOs Over Montreal Quebec

 
Date:  July 9, 2011
Time:  4:35 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Uncertain.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Two small, luminous lights moving in an irregular flight pattern in the sky. Their altitudes were exceedingly high in the sky. Could not make out any metallic structure as they were luminous in nature.
 
Flight paths were defiantly irregular. Their speeds did not appear slow from my vantage point. After a while, one seemed to just disappear from my view, first and then, the other, before it also disappeared, shot out in a straight line at an even greater speed than which it had been moving at previously.
 
I judged that at that high of an altitude it's speed (at that moment) must have been super fast. I don't think any modern plane or fighter jet could move that fast at such a high altitude. The day was a clear, sunny, warm day with just a few clouds in the sky.
 
Despite the high altitude that they flew at, I judged that I should still had been able to discern any wings, if they were indeed airliners or planes - however, I couldn't discern any wings due to the fact that they were luminous in nature.
 
I remembered thinking to myself if seagulls could fly that high as it would have explained away the irregular flight patterns. But I didn't think this was the case because the 2 objects appeared to be at simply too high of an altitude. Also, I didn't think that seagulls would reflect light in the same way that these 2 objects did.
 
I was under the impression that these objects emitted light, rather than reflect light. Lastly, I highly doubt that a seagull would be able to cover that much of the sky at such an altitude, in the same amount of time that had elapsed during the whole sighting.
 
The irregular flight patterns, I felt, could rule out any known aircraft vehicle. In all, my personal sighting of these 2 objects lasted roughly between 10 to 20 seconds. I feel I cannot speculate conclusively to what their exact nature was.
 
I guess this could be explained away as some kind of strange astrological visual effect. But I felt that the sighting contained enough peculiarities in it to make me consider filling out this report.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment