Saturday, October 22, 2011

Triangular UFO Fly's Over North Delta Surrey Richmond New Westminster Vancouver Border British Columbia

 
Date:  October 22, 2011
Time:  1:00 a.m.
 
Hi, I’m writing because I think I may have seen the same UFO that some people saw over Williams Lake, British Columbia. This happened an hour ago (1:00am, October 22nd, 2011)

Left North Delta BC, going onto the 91N Highway over the Alex Fraser Bridge. The object had a light at each end, green, red and white. It went right over us at which point my sister said it was triangular. It went from left to right very rapidly, moved at very fast speeds, at times slowing down or staying in the same spot.
 
It travelled all over the North Delta/Surrey/Richmond/New Westminster/Vancouver border, but didn't look like it went into either of the cities. It look to be near Vancouver and then directly over us at the east/west connector in a matter of seconds!

This was fascinating for me, but scary for my sister. I got it on cell phone video, but too shaky. Is there more info about the sighting in Williams Lake October 21st?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment