Monday, October 10, 2011

Red Orange Object With A Pulsing White Light Seen Over Leamington Ontario

Date: August 16, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:20 p.m.

Hi, I had sailed to Leamington, Ontario on August 16, 2011 and was docked in the municipal marina that evening. About 9:20 PM, my wife and I were watching for the flyover of the International Space station. As it passed overhead, I studied the sky with my binoculars when I observed the same UFO described in the note you refer to.

It matched the exact description of the sighting on August, 17 in color and motion. During my observation, there were numerous conventional aircraft flying overhead, but this object merely floated, like a helicopter might hover.

But this was not a helicopter as there was no chopper sound. There was no sound at all. I observed it for about five minutes before it disappeared only to return several minutes later. Again, I viewed it though my binoculars and could see a faint shape surrounding the lights.

The overall light was reddish-orange with a pulsing white light (about 3 second intervals) in the center. As I watched it more closely this time, I then observed it shrink in size in seconds, as if it were speeding away, before it totally vanished. My wife also witnessed the object.

This is not the first time I have seen UFOs in this area. A number of years ago, I was sailing across Lake Erie in about the same area when one of the other crew and I spotted similar objects in the night sky. We observed them for about a half hour before they vanished in the night sky.

I’m a trained engineer and so I don’t just to conclusions about anything, but I know what I saw. I’m glad I am not the only person to report such a sighting.

Best regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment