Sunday, October 2, 2011

Orange Lights Over Gardner Toronto Ontario

Date: October 1, 2011
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian, I was driving back from Dundas when my friend and I witnessed orange lights over Gardner on the QEW. I'm a journalist and would never talk about this story without valid proof. I saw your blog and decided to mail you first to understand what I saw.

First there were three lights in a triangular pattern across the sky. As soon as they picked up pace and started to break out of pattern and scatter around two more lights in a straight line appeared on the right. Those lights remained stable for 5 minutes and moved together after that before scattering at great speeds as well.

Were there any other sightings tonight that were similar in the same area? Did anyone get video? Has anyone else mailed you or called you yet?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment