Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mile Long White/Blue Cigar Shaped UFO Over Winnipeg Manitoba

 
Date:  May 25, 2011
Time:  8:30 p.m.
 
You mentioned if anyone else saw anything similar to the story I just read on your site, that you would like to know. Here it is. Winnipeg last night at exactly 8:30 pm May 25, 2011 I was outside in my back yard "Elmwood area". I was watching the planes doing rounds over my area which in its self was odd. 
 
I noticed way up, miles overhead to the south that there was a huge cigar shaped object it appeared to be 1+ miles long and was glowing white/blue, it was moving extremely fast horizontally from west to east. It was in view for approximately 3 minutes then disappeared.
 
There was no trail behind it. There was 4 of us at home at the time and we all agreed that it was not a plane or a satellite. A few friends have suggested that maybe it was that Russian plane that's visiting Winnipeg, but I can discount that as that Russian plane was one of the planes doing round overhead and it was above Winnipeg, not South of Winnipeg.
 
I contacted the Winnipeg planetarium and they will be getting back to me. Thank-you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment