Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lights Over The Pacific Ocean At Nanaimo British Columbia

Date: July 19, 2011
Time: Evening

Hi there, I had just popped out for a smoke and I first noticed a very strange looking illuminated cloud. As I watched, it broke into two, before disappearing a few minutes later. After they had disappeared, I noticed a much more vivid light seen closer to the ground, it had a sort of halo effect around it.

It would become dimmer and disappear, then another would appear shortly. They appear to be forming off the coast and at first, I wondered if they were flares, but they appeared to move very little and remained more or less in place for several minutes before disappearing.

It came back again and the light has turned orange, and can clearly be seen moving erratically around the same area. I am going to take my car closer to the harbour to see what I can see.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment