Friday, October 21, 2011

Large White Glowing Object Seen Over Port Hope Ontario

 
Date:  September 2011 (?)
Time:  Approx: 6:00 a.m.
 
Hi Brian, I saw your blog post regarding Port Hope and thought I would mention an incident from a few weeks back.

I was walking my dog at around 6:00 a.m. at the town park in Port Hope. It was still very dark and the skies were clear revealing many stars. I happened to look up to the north and noticed a rather large, white glowing object/orb moving southeast a steady pace.

At first I thought satellite, but it seemed too low in the atmosphere. There were absolutely no flashing lights and it never changed in any way and there was no noise what so ever. Ironically as I watched I did see a satellite pass behind it, which was much smaller, star like and more distant.

I’ve seen many satellites in my life and the larger object did not fit the bill. I watched the object for about 10 minutes until it passed to the south out of eye sight. It was an interesting experience to say the least.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment