Saturday, October 15, 2011

Large Orange Ball Of Fire Over Arnprior Ontario Canada

Date: July 1, 2011
Time: Evening.

July 1st of this year, my girlfriend, mom, and I were out watching a fireworks display, before it started I was staring at stars. I saw this weird big orange ball, almost like fire, it was flickering and kept getting brighter as it was moving, at about a medium speed.

It moved left for about a minute, then stopped dead, and started going in a different direction and vanished into thin air. Weird huh? Whats even stranger is the next weekend I was at my dads 45 minutes away having a bonfire. All the dogs in the backyard started going nuts, so we went to check on them.

My brother and I looked up and there it was again, did the exact same thing, but everyone else saw it too. It gets creepier, tonight, my mom saw the exact same light do the exact same thing when she was out having a smoke. I have no idea what this is.

Can you post this and see if we get some answers? Im located in Arnprior, Ontario, Canada and my dads place is between Lanark and Calabogie, Ontario, Canada. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment