Saturday, October 29, 2011

Large Flash Of Neon Green Fall Through The Clouds Over Orangeville Ontario

 
Date:  October 10, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
Hello Mr. Vike. My name is (name removed) and I am 16 years of age. I read your blog and was comforted in a sense to see that I was not alone in sighting a UFO. The date was October tenth, at approximately 8:00 pm.
 
I was at the Orangeville GO station with my girlfriend when I saw a very large flash of neon green fall through the clouds and down into the horizon around the factory that was beside the train station.
 
My girlfriend claims to not have seen it, but a passer-by claimed that he did. I'm not sure what I saw, but I thought you would be interested. This event shook me up a little, but fascinated me simultaneously. If you could look into this I'd appreciate it. Thank you for your time.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment