Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cigar Shaped UFO Over Caledon Ontario Northwest Sky

Date: July 25, 2011
Time: 4:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Cigar shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I noticed something in the corner of my eye as I was watching the cloud formation. I went in and grabbed my camera and started taking pictures. I'm sending the pictures to your email address.

The cloud ended up covering the object. I saw a grey object that had the exact same shape just south of here around 9 year's ago, but never blue.

I figure it was trying to make itself the same color as the sky, close though!

I'm sure now that there back in the area, I'll be out with the camera tonight.

The Vike Factor: I will see if I can get the photos to add to the report, I am sure I received them, but being down for a few months things got lost.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment