Monday, October 31, 2011

Bright Turquoise Green Blue Flash Of Light At Guelph Ontario

 
Date:  May 17, 2011
Time:  Between 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m.
 
Hi there Brian, I just Googled, "green flash of light in Guelph" and your site popped up.
 
My friend and I were on my porch having a smoke when we saw a massive flash of light this morning between 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. or so. I'm not sure if it was an exploding transformer, but it lit up the neighborhood for a few seconds with bright turquoise, greenish, bluish light like I've never seen before. 
 
It was completely silent. My friend and I were anticipating a loud explosion or something, but there was no accompanying noise. I'm guessing it was an exploding transformer, but ultimately I have no idea so I thought I'd pass the eyewitness account on to you. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment