Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bright Orange Object Over Sherkston Shores Ontario

 
Date:  July 8, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
We are currently camping at Sherkston Shores. About a hour and a half ago say 10:00pm my wife was walking our dog and she radioed me to look up. I went out side the camper and spotted it immediately. It was bright orange moving slowly across our location from the I believe was the southwest.
 
Many campers around us observed it. This is July 8th 2011. I just was searching to see if there was anything online about tonight's event and crossed you site.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment