Sunday, October 2, 2011

10 Or So Orange Lights Over Kamloops British Columbia

Date: September 27, 2011
Time: Approx: 12:20 a.m.

Hi Brian, last night I stepped out side to have a smoke and was looking east observing the mini green dipper, then I turned north, and to my amazement I saw 10 or so orange lights in the sky. The travelled southwest towards Vancouver. They were flying at an incredible speed in an erratic formation.

This sighting was very similar to the "orange lights" observed in the central US as I had seen on UFO hunters. I observed them for a good 30 seconds and then lost them as they travelled west due to the city lights.

Tonight I am organizing some friends with cameras, hopefully we catch something. The approximate time was 12:20 am.
Have you had another reports in the area last night? Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment