Thursday, September 29, 2011

Red Colored Object Filmed Over Oakville Ontario Canada (Picture)

Date: May 22, 2011
Time: Either 11:00 p.m. or 12:00 a.m.

My name is (name removed). I have a photograph of an red disc flying east in the night sky. Me and my 2 friends witnessed this object and did not hear any noise or anything from the object. It happened May 22, 2011 very late or very early, I'm not too sure.

It was late at night either 11:00 pm or 12:00 am. So I'm not positive on the actual time, but my phone said the picture was taken on the 22nd of May. I am attaching the picture file please let me know what you think. It would probably help to enhance the image.

I have no idea what it is and why it was there. I was able to take the picture from my blackberry bold 9700 and it showed up. Please get back to me. I found your email on Google. I don't know what else to do with this image.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment