Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lights Shot Off Over Port Alberni British Columbia

Date: August 1, 2011
Time: 3:45 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: ?

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was coming home after taking my kid to work and was heading north on Cherry Creek Rd. I saw a white light blink above the Beaufort range and thought it must be a satellite or a plane, then it disappeared and dropped down lower, this time in front of the mountain just above the tree line and flashed again.

I thought to myself ok, it's a plane, then it blinked red, and I thought ok it's definitely a plane, but then it started flashing green. Now in all my 50 years of living here I've never seen a plane blink both red and green lights.

Then all of a sudden it zig zagged a little lower and shot backwards leaving a white light streak behind it which immediately disappeared. I've seen fighter jets in action and believe me, no aircraft on this earth can move that fast! It was definitely a UFO. The next day we had tons of aerial activity above the area and the following day as well.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Feb 14 2335 hours Port Alberni - about a mile over the city I saw what I thought was a plane, I was thinking... there they go off to Hawaii or somewhere... I watched the red, blue, green and white lights for about 5 minutes in the quiet night. I finished my cigarette when I realized the lights had not moved. I was sitting stationary and there is a tree branch I used as a focal point... This thing, what ever it was, just hovered there, the colored lights twinkling some, the white lights (3 of them) stayed the same intensity. As I started thinking... Man I wish I had my camera... this thing took off in what seemed to be 5 different directions making sharp turns zipping back and around... I quickly went into my home to get the camera, when I returned the previously clear sky was completely cloud covered, so much so the lights from the town and the pulp mill reflected back down from the sky making (now midnight) seem almost like day break... I don't know who else witnessed this... but it was the strangest thing I had ever seen. (To Date)

    ReplyDelete